Attaching multiple photos to your claim is preferred. Click HERE to view our Photography Guide.
To register your product please following the instructions below.
1. Log into your KLIM account. (If you don't have one, click the "Sign In" button at the top right screen and below the input box's click "New customer? Click here"
2. Click the My Account link after logging in.
3. Click New Product Registration, once there add in the product number if you know or the product name is fine.
4. When finished click submit.
Before sending your item into us we ask that you remove any items that might be in the pockets, including armor. Please have all warranty items washed and fully dried, following the care instructions, before sending in for evaluation (please send both gloves/boots in if applicable). Any item that is sent in unclean could be charged a $50 cleaning fee or sent back to you, as is, without an inspection made. We love when the case number is written on the outside of the package, thank you in advance!
Ship claim to:
3753 E County Line Road
Rigby, ID 83442
Klim assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from you to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable. Please be sure to ship the package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance.
We will let you know which procedure to follow in order to return your item. The in-house processing time goes into effect the day after we receive and sign for the product.
If a manufacturing or material defect is found, we will repair the item to Klim quality . If the returned product is within the valid warranty, typical processing time is 5 business days. Our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. Repaired items will be subject to available parts. We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact product back. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it IF we are unable to repair the item, at our discretion.
Many of our customers become very attached to their Klim products, and do not want us to exercise the option to replace. If your Klim product has special memories attached to it that make it irreplaceable to you, please let us know.
If the returned product is a Non-Warranty Repair, the typical processing time is 10 business days . Repair pricing varies from one repair to another; after your product is assessed we will contact you with a final estimate and request that you approve the charges. Once we have your approval the processing time goes into effect.
Once the process is complete we will be in contact letting you know that your item will be shipping out to you. Should you live in an area that you don’t feel comfortable for the item being left at your front door potentially if someone isn’t home when the delivery is made, please let us know that you would like a Signature Request. There is a $3.50 cost that you would be responsible for using this service but it does guarantee that the item will not be left at the front door unless it is signed for. Let us know if this is an option you would like us to set up. Thanks for your understanding and we look forward to assisting you.
We warrant *every product we make to be free of manufacturer defects for the **lifetime of the product. Additionally, all KLIM GORE-TEX® products are GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® for the **lifetime of the product. If these products fail due to a manufacturing or material defect, we will repair the product without charge, or replace it at our discretion. This warranty is not transferable.
* KLIM BOOTS are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one  year from the date of purchase. Aggressive running boards will accelerate the wear and tear on the soles of the boots. This is considered normal wear and tear. General warranty terms apply.
* The KLIM F4 HELMET is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for five  years from the date of purchase. General warranty terms apply.
* KLIM GOGGLES are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one  year from the date of purchase. Scratches are not covered under this warranty. General warranty terms apply.
** The lifetime of a product unfortunately does not mean your lifetime. The intensity under which the product is used determines this factor. Rips, tears, cuts, punctures, burns, accidents, improper care, negligence, normal wear-and-tear, modifications, alterations or use for a purpose other than which the product designed will void the lifetime warranty of even if the warranty issue is not related to these damages.
Warranty Freight Costs
1. Please be sure to ship the package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Freight costs to transfer warranty claims to KLIM for evaluation are the responsibility of the party making the claim. KLIM assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the party to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
2. KLIM will pay return freight costs for repair or replacement items that have been approved for coverage under the warranty policy or the return of uncovered items.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
All products on this web site are sold and priced in US dollars. Items being shipped outside the United States may be subject to import duties, taxes, and tariffs as imposed by the country of import. The customer is responsible for any duties, taxes, or tariffs incurred by the importation of products into countries other than the United States. Klim is also required, by law, to declare full value (purchase price) of the product on any waybills or customs documentation. We cannot declare a lower value on your package than the purchase price that you paid.
Thank you for your understanding.