- KARBONITE™ MICROMESH 4-WAY STRETCH 1000D CORDURA® CHASSIS
- STRETCH WOVEN MATERIAL FULLY POROUS FOR AIRFLOW
- HYDROPHOBIC COATING REPELS WATER AND DRIES FAST
- 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ C790 CARBON BLACK REFLECTIVE MATERIAL
- BIOMOTION RECOGNITION
- DURABLE 750D CORDURA® FABRIC FOR SEAT, CARGO POCKETS, CUFFS, HEM
- BURN RESISTANT KEVLAR INSIDE KNEES FOR HEAT PROTECTION
- YKK® ZIPPERS
- CE AA RATING CERTIFIED TO EN 17092-3
- REMOVABLE ARMOR PADS
- D3O® LEVEL 1 ADJUSTABLE KNEE ARMOR
- D3O® LEVEL 1 HIP ARMOR
- ENTIRE PANT IS HIGHLY BREATHABLE
- AIR PERMEABILITY THROUGH KARBONITE™ MICROMESH
- PROVIDES AIRFLOW AT ALL SPEEDS
- 2 THIGH CARGO POCKETS
- 2 JEAN-STYLE HAND POCKETS
- HYPALON THIGH KNIFE POCKET
- MOISTURE-WICKING MESH LINER
- BELT LOOPS
- EASY FIT OVER STREET CLOTHES OR BASE LAYERS
Ratings & Reviews
My new favorite riding pants.
by Tim Clarke
I am very happy with my new Marrakesh pants. I recently returned from a 10 day trip wearing these.I used the Forecast overpant when it rained heavily, for shorter or warmer rains I didn't bother and these pants dried quickly and were comfortable the whole time. I found the fit to be just slightly looser than expected so the belt loops came in handy, a suspender attachment would be nice too. I would like to see some way to gather the pants around my boots as I did have some flapping in the wind that was distracting. I found them to be comfortable in temperatures up to 90F with high humidity and as cool as 65F. The airflow is very nice but not as much as an open weave like on my Mojave but I trust this material more for protection on the street. Armor is unobtrusive and position was very good for me with the knee just slightly more to the inside than I would like. Very comfortable with the stretch material.
<br> These are now my favorite riding pants.
Great pants I love them
by Robert C.
I bought these for a trip out west temp range went from 46* to 102.7* during our trip pants preformed perfectly for i was looking for.
<br>They do run a little big and stretched during a trip. I have a heavy_duty click belt works great when pants stretch. Only thing beware we had one heavy rain during our 13 day 5000+ miles and i got wet inside but temps went up to 90* and dried fast. perfect in light rain. I highly recommend these pants. bring an over pant rain-suit style if these will be your only Klim pants. I have 4 pair of Klim pants for a wide range of conditions. By far these are my favorite 5 star performance in my book
A great summer riding option
I picked up a pair of these in early July and they quickly became my go to summer riding pants. If you wear light pants under them they feel almost like riding in just jeans. But with the lining in them you could easily wear just them. The pockets are just the right sizes to not impact the cooling offered by the pants either.