- - Able to list products, keep it detail oriented of the products for the description, titles, images, pricing, reviews, product specs, and answering customer questions, etc. to help maintain and increase customer traffic.
- - Understand with the compliance of rules on Amazon marketplace.
- - Knowledgeable on running ad and marketing campaigns for our products and driving traffics to our products. Must know how to run sponsorship ads and more to increase revenue.
- - Daily monitor and analyze KPIs and maintain up to day information about compliance and regulation.
Duties and responsibilities
- - Manage the day to day responsibilities for all marketplaces.
- - Project and maintain FBA inventory levels to prevent over- and under-shipments.
- - Create, manage, and optimize listings.
- - Coordinate marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, and content creation (guides, banners, HTML templates, and email).
- - Research and identify new marketplaces, including logistical needs and pricing.
- - Maintain detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes and systems.
- - Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, and pricing.
- - Review customer feedback and marketplace health, updating processes as needed.
- - Proactively identify product, service, and marketplace issues and resolve them accordingly.
- - Work with internal and external resources (ex. Amazon) to ensure products are accurately described and priced.
- - Increase listing visibility and traffic through marketplace tools and promotions.
- - Uncover and execute new initiatives within each marketplace that will improve the customer experience and increase overall business.
- - Track weekly marketplace performance metrics and implement strategy to improve them.
- - Lead projects and objectives that improve operations within each marketplace.
- - Manage and maintain strategies on Amazon FBA, Seller Fulfilled and Seller Fulfilled Prime to meet growth objectives.
- - Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, data sciences, or related field.
- - Two+ years’ experience in e-commerce, online marketing, or equivalent.
- - Knowledge of online marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, etc), experience buying and selling (large scale) on each marketplace is preferred.
- - Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- - Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to plan strategically, and to manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel.
- - Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in forecasting, production, and communication with others.
- - Experience with product listings, data feeds and web analytics is strongly preferred.
- - Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google Docs (Sheets, Slides, etc.).
- - Advanced Excel (VLOOKUP’s / DB connections) preferred.
- - Process an array of highly complex incoming and outgoing warranty and repair items while continually meeting strict department deadlines.
- - Correct errors on claims
- - Identify and process all KLIM products to ensure that the quality and warranty guidelines are followed and documented appropriately.
- - Handle special projects.
- - Physically able to lift 35 pounds on a consistent basis.
- - Basic garment construction and basic knowledge of sewing terminology.
- - Light sewing to repair warranty items.
- - Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
- Interpret and/or discuss information with others, which involves terminology or concepts not familiar to many people; regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving rather complex issues. May resolve problems within established practices.
Directly responsible for handling requests and warranty related issues for both retail and dealer customers. Maintain Klim quality and an acceptable level of productivity per department guidelines.
Duties and responsibilities
Strong decision-making ability and attention to detail a must.
Provides occasional guidance, some of which is technical
Must have basic sewing skills, the ability to work independently and with a primarily Spanish speaking team. Computer skills. Good oral and written communication skills.
Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position will start January 2 and run through March 10
- - Create and broadcast the Klim story (why we do what we do) in a way that excites our customer
- - Develop and manage a content strategy and schedule for both video and written content that communicates the Klim story.
- - Develop and maintain consistent, clear and accurate product stories.
- - Work with PLMs to ensure accuracy of product information and direction.
- - Maintain accurate product story using Centric system.
- - Communicate and organize projects using Basecamp.
- - Work with Marketing Services as needed to get production done.
- - Work with Sponsorship and Events Managers to leverage content using athletes to tell the Klim story
- - Attend events to obtain content to be used throughout our social network.
- - Create content for #Klimlife
- - Develop news release/PR/ under the direction of Media Coordinator.
- - Manage catalog/website content
- - Develop miscellaneous KLIM marketing copy
- - Communicate industry trends/influences
- - Develop email blast content
- - Create and develop scripts for videos
- - Develop, advise and/or direct training, consumer, general content, KLIM DVDs, etc.
- - Aid in ad concepts and messages
- - Ability to relate stories to your audience in a compelling way
Must have strong communication skills. The main objective for this position is crafting and communicating the KLIM story which includes each products and/or category of products and why we do what we do. Specifically, this position will be required to develop communication strategies, create content that will be shared through the different marketing channels, create storylines, help in asset gathering, and copy for videos, catalogs and social media. This position will also be responsible for taking the branding initiatives, different seasonal campaigns and initiatives created by the company to develop a communication strategy and go to market plan. And also have project management experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
Strong editing, proof reading and fact checking skills, Attention to detail and consistent follow through while meeting deadlines and manager customer expectations, Effective oral and written communication skills. Ability to interface with field operations, employees and leadership. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
Interpret and/or discuss information with others, which involves terminology or concepts not familiar to many people; regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving rather complex issues. May resolve problems within established practices.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Business or related field
Five years’ experience in Marketing/Journalism/Communications field, videography, advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office 2007 Applications, Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Creative Suite 4. Experience driving stories to audiences verbally, written, and graphically
- - Maintain a consistent workflow of downloading, logging and organizing footage and projects
- - Consecutively edit multiple projects
- - Source and license music and sound effects
- - Edit footage in accordance with provided outline
- - At time assist with video production
- - Design motion graphics
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite; Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- Experience uploading, promoting and tracking analytics on Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo and Instagram
- Solid understanding of social media channels and their content styles
- Some experience of camera operation and lighting would be beneficial
KLIM Video Editor Intern
The ideal candidate will have a passion for video and experience in video post production. The position will require the candidate to turn raw footage into high quality edited videos including audio design, titles, motion graphics, color grading, transitions, exporting and uploading.
Knowledge & Skills