- LARGE CARGO CAPACITY RIDING VEST W/ LOAD-BEARING DESIGN
- DURABLE MESH CHASSIS W/ 600D POCKETS AND KEY AREAS
- LOW PROFILE BLACK REFLECTIVE
- IMPROVED FRONT BUCKLE SIZE FOR EASIER BUCKLING
- ALL MAJOR ZIPPERS DOUBLE-HEADED FOR EASY ACCESS
- ELASTIC SHOULDER STRAP PAD RETAINER TO PREVENT FOLDING UNDER
- 9 TOTAL POCKETS (8 + 1 TOOL PAK)
- INCLUDES REMOVABLE TOOL PAK ORGANIZER
- TRIPLE STRAP REAR TOOL PAK RETENTION
- 2 MAIN LOWER FRONT CARGO POCKETS
- MAIN FRONT CARGO POCKETS HAVE 2MM FOAM OUTER PADDING TO PROTECT CONTENTS
- AMBIDEXTROUS CARGO POCKET PISTOL STORAGE W/ VELCRO HOLSTER
- 2 UPPER CARGO POCKETS
- 2 SIDE REAR VERTICAL POCKETS
- REAR OUTER VELCRO POCKET W/ STRETCH EXPANSION PANELS
- REAR MAIN VERTICAL ZIP POCKET W/ HYDRATION SYSTEM ROUTING
- MOLLE-SPEC WEBBING FOR ATTACHING ACCESSORIES
- MOLLE WEBBING HYDRATION HOSE ROUTING W/ MOUTHPIECE RETAINER
- INCLUDES KLIM HYDRAPAK 3L HYDRATION BLADDER
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE VIA SHOULDER, SIDE, CENTER STRAPS
- MOISTURE-WICKING SPACER MESH FOR AIRFLOW
- BALANCED LOAD DISTRIBUTION (UNLIKE BACKPACK) FOR EXTENDED COMFORT
- FITS OVER JERSEY/PADDING
- FIT COMPATIBLE WITH NECK BRACE
- WIDER SIDE ADJUSTMENT STRAPS W/ PLASTIC STRAP RETAINERS
Ratings & Reviews
by Roberto Caceres
Awesome vest!!!!!! I had the Nac Pak, it was good but I prefer the vest because it balances everything out! Love all the pockets and the areas they are placed in...
Buy it, you won't regret it!
Purchased this vest a year ago directly from Klim. Hands down the best piece of equipment for carrying trail necessities. Plenty of pockets for gear, the tool bag included fits all the tools needed for trail repair, and for myself, the included holster is a huge bonus for deep woods riding. Breathes well for a vest, and distributes the load of tools, gun, water, and the rest of the crap extremely well. I'd highly recommend this for anyone who does long rides where you have to carry trail essentials.
The Best Vest!!!
by J Lee
I have been running this vest since last spring/summer and I couldn't be happier. It carries all of my tools (in their own roll), plenty of water, my sidearm, cell phone, wallet, tire levers, tubes and a myriad of other items all close to my person for better security and balance. There is a ton of adjustment in the straps to ensure that you get the perfect fit for your body so that your load out no matter how heavy will stay evenly distributed along your torso.
<br>I had my upholstery shop sew on a 2" strap to mount my Garmin InReach Mini to the front of the vest as well. My only complaint is that it can get a tad hot in the summer but it's a trade off worth making. I'll never go back to a back pack for riding again.
Excellent vest. Well made, quality material, fit well. Wore the KLIM Arsenal Vest on our Tour of Idaho attempt. First time I have tried a vest and I am sold. Lots of room for your gear and the weight distribution is amazing. I will now wear this on our day trips instead of a backpack, just for the weight distribution and how securely it fits your body. Highly recommend Klim Gear.