The Production Material Specialist is responsible for the raw material delivery, quality, MOQ, MCQ and factory communication issues based on purchase orders, for raw materials. They must ensure raw materials and trims are forecasted and produced according to Teton Outfitters timeline needs and quality standards. This position is responsible for all Teton Outfitters brands, current and future.
- - Responsible for the production process for all Teton Outfitters brands, regarding the delivery of on time raw materials. This includes monitoring the raw material PO’s, ensuring vendors adhere to on-time delivery of raw materials, presenting of the weekly raw material production report (WIP) for all brands. Using a series of metrics to identify production exceptions and address accordingly with factories.
- - Responsible for the Excess Fabric Library and spreadsheet. Ensuring the spreadsheet is updated and monitored with what is added and removed every month. Collaboration with the materials team to ensure they are aware of the excess inventory list and communicating this to the PLM, Design and Development Teams for utilization.
- - Execution of Greige Forecast reports for materials and trims for the materials department.
- - Coordinates pre-build colored fabrics with production and material teams.
- - Leveraging knowledge of software and process. Accountable to create needed spreadsheets, reports, and saved search. Some examples are Fabric WIP, Monthly Excess Material report, Corrective action report, and Greige report.
- - Consolidation of factory raw material orders for like fabrics spread across multiple factories.
Knowledge & Skills
- - Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- - Strong leadership and highly developed interpersonal skills
- - Superior written and verbal communication skills with both internal and external parties
- - Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and adapt to change
- - Passionate about delivering great product and value to our customers
- - Ability to comprehend Technical Product Specifications
- - Computer skills required: Excel, Word, Outlook email, general computer skills, database and PLM Software experience preferred
- - Organized, effective in time management
- - Raw Material quality, accuracy on time delivery
- - Raw material consolidation tracking
- - Decreasing MOQ and MCQ surcharges
- - Accurate Raw Material Information Supplied by a WIP on a weekly basis
- - Excess Inventory Accounting Management
- - Management of Production Raw Materials Timeline
- - Responsible to get all excess inventory and surcharges paid out at the time of Purchase Order Payment.
The Accounting & Collections Specialist is in charge to ensure timely billing and collection on delinquent accounts as well as aiding the accounting team in regular accounting functions. This position will have a direct impact on the overall company profitability
- - Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal-oriented collections process.
- - Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments, monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- - New dealership review and approval of payment terms and credit limits
- - Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- - Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process while communicating effectively with the Sales department regarding customer balances
- - Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships and excellent customer service with dealers and sales.
- - Assist in month end close procedures
- - Assist in bank reconciliation procedures
- - Weekly and monthly reporting to Controller
- - Monthly delinquency notices
- - Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- - Internal and external customer interface
- - Participate in team planning meetings
- - Monthly statements and reconciliation
- - Manage delinquency automation emails sent at 15, 30, 60 and 90 days.
- - Review of all account balances and credit balances on all customer accounts
- - Analyze and establish credit limits for all customers, who wish to be extended credit terms, through trade and bank references, credit reports, financials and other data sources
- - Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- - Prepares daily/weekly bank deposit as needed from both cash and check.
- - Ensure timely and accurate invoicing and crediting.
- - Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- - When necessary, be able to make sound decisions as to whether an account needs to be turned over to an outside agency for further collection efforts
- - Must become proficient in the use of NetSuite ERP System
- - Perform miscellaneous duties to support the department
- - Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
Knowledge & Skills
- - Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance
- - Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- - Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
- - Decision making capabilities
- - Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- - Ability to evaluate and analyze data independently
- - Effective project management skills
- - Proven initiative and creative approaches to problem solving
- - MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- - Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- - Promote the brand within each individual dealership – educate the ownership of the business on how to maximize profitability with KLIM across all categories
- - Develop & Execute Individual dealership service plans to include contact type and frequency based on size and type of dealership – Record all activities in CRM
- - Identify revenue creation activities with your assigned territory with new and existing customers.
- - Prospect new accounts and grow the customer base
- - Attend key Shows, events, races, and support dealer open houses
- - Be a technical apparel specialist and provide ongoing dealer product and sales training
- - Merchandise each stocking snowmobile and motorcycle dealer with KLIM fixtures and signage
- - Monitor dealership inventories – recommend stocking levels
- - Execute the Exchange and Rotation options available at KLIM
- - Collaborate with Dealers for best use of co-op advertising to build the brand
- - Promote dealer based resources – B2B Site / Dealer Portal / Accounting Portal / Resources page
- - Be involved in Industry associations and clubs.
- - Network with industry professionals in market and identify and support the influencers
- - Develop relationships with local racers, Search & Rescue, and law enforcement
- - Be visible in local media, social media & forums, dealership newsletters, and catalogs
- - Provide ongoing product and sales training to customers
- - Enforce and support KLIM’s map policy and protect the Brand image
- - Resolve customer service escalations and support KLIM’s policies and procedures
- - Be proactive in dealership payment delinquency and support collection efforts of mgt.
- - Promote sales programs and product launches on new lines and redesigns
- - Work with the Regional Manager to establish monthly territory goals for all categories and monitor performance towards them
- - Assist with forecasting to ensure the “right product at the right time in the right amount”
- - Collect information from all market sources on new products needs
- - Respond to inquiries from customers, dealers and distributors about products, questions, orders and technical advice either by phone, fax, written correspondence or email
- - Audit dealership websites for appropriate information and images of KLIM’s products
- - Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
- - Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
- - Ability to multi task and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- - Interpret and/or discuss information with others, which involves terminology or concepts not familiar to many people; regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving rather complex issues.
- - May resolve problems within established practices.
- - Provides guidance, some of which is technical.
- - Possess a positive attitude and promote a spirit of cooperation and teamwork with co-workers
- - Goal Oriented, outgoing, motivated, persuasive, able to multi-task, and possess a desire to learn
- - Must have the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- - Must possess professional communication skills and the ability to prioritize
- - Must be technically proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and all Windows based applications
- - Experience in the Snowmobile and/or Motorcycle industry is preferred.
- - Bachelor’s degree preferred and at least 3 years industry related sales experience necessary
- - Revenue Creation - Achieve established revenue targets
- - Profitability - Manage the region at the P&L level. Deliver target profitability. Operate within budget.
- - Relationship Management - Execute a strategic service plan – Maintain regular communication with all dealers, customers, and prospects and document activity in CRM
- - Brand Development – Grow the customer base by achieving new dealer growth target
The Sales Representative is a critical member of the sales team with a concentration on relationship management and revenue creation within a designated territory. This position works closely with motorsports dealerships and a team of outside and inside sales reps and reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position would be a remote home office located in Vancouver, BC area, but Kamloops, BC or Kelowna BC