Responsible for the management of international shipments in a timely, compliant, and cost efficient. Participate in compliance, carrier performance, and cost comparison reviews.
Duties and responsibilities:
- - Serve as a liaison to communicate freight transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management, electronic logistics marketplace, or electronic freight information systems, to improve efficiency, speed, or quality of transportation services included but not limited to system solutions.
- - Responsible to plan and arrange bookings for international freight, including material and factory direct shipments.
- - Responsible to monitor and audit importer security filing, clearances, electronic shipping notifications, and other international required notifications.
- - Responsible to monitor, audit, and file all other government agency programs and assists
- - Responsible for data integrity and presentations related to shipments key performance metrics, program updates with conjunction to purchase orders and parts production
- - Manage on-going partner relationships with daily point of contact for freight forwarders, customs brokers, and trucking partners with ensuring carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- - Works in conjunction with various parties such as business development, field support and customer service to handle complaints and ensure support plans are in place to maintain long-term customer relationships
- - Analyzes and evaluates design concepts and integration to support requirements for technology and distribution network trends to determine if concepts satisfy support requirements. Implements, monitors and adjusts solutions to ensure the integration in the department as appropriate.
- - Identify, track, analyze, and monitor and for all logistics operations for problem resolution while communicating key performance metrics.
- - Document policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- - Analyze and recommend all logistics solutions to optimize cost, transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency efficiencies
- - Assist in 3PL distribution centers operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- - Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
- - With department review global, national, or regional transportation or logistics reports for ways to improve efficiency.
- - Negotiation of freight rates and services with carriers and vendors.
- - Assists manager to adhere to international, product, and trade compliance programs and documentation.
- - Complete analysis and incorporate improvements as processes change and/or new tools are developed.
- - Control and maintain documentation for product packaging and auditing and sourcing of barcodes on products.
- - Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
The Retails Support Specialist is a member of the Retail team that delivers exceptional customer service and sells KLIM merchandise to achieve stores sales goals. In addition to the primary focus on sales and service, the associate opens and/or closes the store on assigned shifts and may have assigned responsibilities related to store operations that fall into categories of the product, store environment and marketing.
- - Uphold company and store standards, policies and procedures
- - Role model high performance and behaviors aligned with the KLIM values and standards
- - Participate in the performance review process led by Retail Lead; provide input
- - Promote and execute sales and service focus to achieve sales goals and deliver exceptional service as per the KLIM service standards
- - Demonstrate extraordinary service standards and sales skills; lead by example
- - Deliver helpful, knowledgeable and friendly service in person and other means such as phone or mobile devices
- - Welcome customers when entering the store; build rapport and connection
- - Assist customers with finding merchandise in the store, and on-line and go above and beyond to create an exceptional shopping experience; recommend products that may satisfy their needs and maximize store sales
- - Know and embrace KLIMS return/Warranty policy
- - Assist customers with orders, exchanges, warranty and returns
- - Proficiently utilize the POS system for sales transactions
- - Provide accurate and current information about KLIM products; seek information and follow up with customer, if needed Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- - Operate cash register, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- - Taking visitors and customers on tours of KLIM to show them the KLIM difference and teach them about our history.
- - Acquire and apply in-depth knowledge of KLIM apparel each season, including fit, fabric and intended use of each product
- - As assigned, assist with product and visual merchandising in the store to drive sales and create an exceptional and consistent customer experience with the KLIM brand