- - Maintain a consistent workflow of downloading, logging and organizing footage and projects
- - Consecutively edit multiple projects
- - Source and license music and sound effects
- - Edit footage in accordance with provided outline
- - At time assist with video production
- - Design motion graphics
- - Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite; Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- - Experience uploading, promoting and tracking analytics on Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo and Instagram
- - Solid understanding of social media channels and their content styles
- - Some experience of camera operation and lighting would be beneficial
Video Editor Intern
The ideal candidate will have a passion for video and experience in video post production. The position will require the candidate to turn raw footage into high quality edited videos including audio design, titles, motion graphics, color grading, transitions, exporting and uploading.
Knowledge & Skills
- -Manage all aspects of KLIM video content. Including product and aspiration videos
- -Produce content for social media channels including YouTube, FaceBook, Instagram and Live video
- -Outline and plan out videos in accordance with marketing plan
- -Coordinate budget, scripts, shot-lists, and direction with internal and external support
- -Edit, mix audio, color correct and design visual elements in post-production
- -Stay up-to-date on current video trends through research and training
- -Maintain the brand's YouTube and other video channels in cooperation with the Ecom/Digital Manager
- -Co-ordinate print advertising campaigns
- -Organize and plan on-location shoots
- -Participate in weekly status email updates
- -Promote a Video production powerhouse
- -Track and manage work using Basecamp
Communication Design - Video Production
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, plans and facilitates studio and field-based video production, including planning filming, editing, sound mixing, graphic design and compression output of a wide range of products, and performs other related duties as assigned by the Creative Director. This position requires exceptional creativity while working under tight project deadlines. It also includes working in a highly collaborative team environment to help build and support the KLIM brand.
Advanced knowledge and skills using a Mac running Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Cinema4D, SpeedGrade, Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of office software, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. The ability to meet deadlines. Disciplined communication skills are a must. Minimum of 3-5 years experience in video production/editing. Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Video disciplines. Motorcycle license and ability to operate different powersports vehicles at a reasonable level.
- - Create and broadcast the Klim story (why we do what we do) in a way that excites our customer
- - Develop and manage a content strategy and schedule for both video and written content that communicates the Klim story.
- - Develop and maintain consistent, clear and accurate product stories.
- - Work with PLMs to ensure accuracy of product information and direction.
- - Maintain accurate product story using Centric system.
- - Communicate and organize projects using Basecamp.
- - Work with Marketing Services as needed to get production done.
- - Work with Sponsorship and Events Managers to leverage content using athletes to tell the Klim story
- - Attend events to obtain content to be used throughout our social network.
- - Create content for #Klimlife
- - Develop news release/PR/ under the direction of Media Coordinator.
- - Manage catalog/website content
- - Develop miscellaneous KLIM marketing copy
- - Communicate industry trends/influences
- - Develop email blast content
- - Create and develop scripts for videos
- - Develop, advise and/or direct training, consumer, general content, KLIM DVDs, etc.
- - Aid in ad concepts and messages
- - Manage the communications team
- - Ability to relate stories to your audience in a compelling way
- Interpret and/or discuss information with others, which involves terminology or concepts not familiar to many people; regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving rather complex issues. May resolve problems within established practices.
Communication Brand Manager
Must have strong communication skills. The main objective for this position is crafting and communicating the KLIM story which includes each products and/or category of products and why we do what we do. Specifically, this position will be required to develop communication strategies, create content that will be shared through the different marketing channels, create storylines, help in asset gathering, and copy for videos, catalogs and social media. This position will also be responsible for taking the branding initiatives, different seasonal campaigns and initiatives created by the company to develop a communication strategy and go to market plan. And also have project management experience.
Strong editing, proof reading and fact checking skills, Attention to detail and consistent follow through while meeting deadlines and manager customer expectations, Effective oral and written communication skills. Ability to interface with field operations, employees and leadership. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- - Enter and maintain shipment information in ERP ensuring visibility to all viewers.
- - Track and monitoring international inbound and outbound shipments to ensure the timely arrival of products to various locations throughout the world.
- - Communicates with domestic trucking operation in Sumner Washington, planning and authorizing inbound loads.
- - Prepare reports relating to delivery dates of purchase orders and parts production.
- - Create and maintain product packaging guidelines which include; barcoding, carton size, carton pack, and carton artwork.
- - Increase freight capacity by utilizing optimization software.
- - Create and update container loading instructions.
- - Maintain Parts database in ERP composed of HTS codes, duty rates, box dimensions and quantities.
- - Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
The Logistics Clerk is responsible for providing visibility to inbound and outbound international freight shipments. Main point of contact for the domestic trucking operation in the USA and assists with similar programs in Canada and Europe. Leads the efforts in packaging and shipping optimization reducing freight spend and damaged goods.